Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog.

This blog aims to help students and teachers in finding resources and references for their assignments, lessons, reports and  experiments in science, especially in Chemistry. In my seven years of experience  teaching in a public high school, finding GOOD references for my lessons are a bit difficult (when I say GOOD I mean comprehensive but easy to understand). In my desire to improve my skills as a teacher and update my stock knowledge to old and new scientific discoveries, I created this page to encourage myself to keep on studying and sharing what I know to other.

I hope you find the contents of this blog useful. I will do my best to keep the contents of this updated and free from fossilized errors. And if you see any errors in the contents, please be reminded that I am not perfect. I would really appreciate if you could mail me or leave a comment so I could clear some concepts or correct my errors. And also, most of the contents in this blog are my creations, but some will be adopted from some books or articles. I’ll just include the references I used at the end of my posts.

Enjoy!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment